About Our Blog

Hi Everyone!

As most of you know, my classmate Kate and I will be sailing aboard the Maersk Peary to Antarctica this winter. We are both very excited for our trip and cannot wait to see what this adventure has in store for us. We will try to update this blog as much as possible, so check back and see what's new. Hopefully, we'll have some pictures of penguins eventually!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Adventure Begins!

Well, as I sit here and write this post I'm looking at all the stuff around me that I need to pack for this trip. Not so sure how I'm going to fit it all, but I guess I'll find a way. Kate and I received our instructions yesterday from the shipping company. We leave at 5:40 PM this Friday to fly to Greece. We should get to spend some time in Athens before we board the ship, which is pretty exciting! We will board the ship on Sunday, December 15, and begin our journey to Antarctica! At this point, I'm not sure when our next post will be, but as soon as we get situated on the ship, I'll try and post something. Thanks for reading and check back for new posts!


1 comment: